When I wake up in the morning I don't read the newspaper, I read blogs. Blogs are part of my creative and life inspiration. Blogs I love cover all sorts of aspects of my life including interiors (hello, renovations!), art ( hello creative inspiration!) and diy (hello, annoying the berjeebers out of my husband).
So with out further ado here are just 9 blogs I love...
Interiors and Design
- Interiors Addict - an Aussie site that has all thing interiors and design from around the globe.
- Recycled Interiors - the lovely Helen Edwards has created this site for all things recycled, Eco and sustainable in the interior and design world. Helen is also features lots of small business on her site and I have been lucky enough to be included in this list. You can read my feature here.
- Sfgirlbybay - a beautiful blog of an eclectic mix of interiors, design and homewares from around the world.
- A Beautiful Mess - from room makeovers, photography tips and scrapbooking. This very cool and successful blog has got it all.
- Paper and Stitch - looking for a weekend DIY, this is the blog to visit.
- Deignlovefest - yummy recipes, great giveaways and free desktop wallpapers are just some of the things you will find here.
- Dabblings - great mixed media inspiration and art journaling fun.
- Journal Girl - more mixed media inspiration and colour love!
- Painting Grace - is the blog of the very talented Georgie, whom I was lucky enough to be partnered with in the Springtime Surprise project. You can read all about that loveliness here. On Georgies blog you will find beautiful and sophisticated art using paint and flowers as some of her main mediums.
These are just a few of the blogs I love for all sorts of inspiration. Have you got any blogs that I should know about?
Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter so you don't miss out on other great blogs I will share about in the future.